2.18.2010

can't talk now...

i am going absolutely scorched-earth (that seems to be a theme in our lives) on the couponing this week (should be a savings RECORD!) and have no time to blog (since it's FLYER DAY!). however, you did get a bonus post yesterday from none other than Hottie McBurlyface himself. how about showing him some comment -love if you want him to ever come back again!
.
just so you don't go away empty handed today here's a free pic of judah looking like the biggest fat-kid couch potato ever:

ma! meatloaf!
.
and if you're into reading blogs way better than mine here's an awesome, thought provoking SHORT post from one of my most favoritest mommy bloggers.

2 comments:

  1. i feel like I should have to pay money to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved having the hubs perspective... and I think I need it more often, so that I can be more compassionate and grateful for the men-types.

    ReplyDelete